Best Ever Banana Pancakes
- 3/4 cup oats
- 1/4 cup spelt flour
- 1 banana ripe
- 1 egg large
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips / blueberries optional
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter for cooking
- Put all ingredients except the chocolate chips / blueberries and butter into a food processor and blend until smooth. Add chocolate chips or blueberries to the batter, if using, and stir to incorporate.
- Add 1 tsp butter to frying pan and, when melted, add about 2 tbsp of the batter to the pan. Repeat with the remaining batter. Cook for a few minutes, and when little bubbles start to appear on the surface, flip and cook until underside is golden.
- Serve with berries and enjoy!