These delicious bitesize salad cups are a perfect starter or side dish. Each bite is bursting with flavour and packed full of antioxidants and phytonutrients to support your reproductive health.
Tabbouleh Lettuce Cups
- 1 cucumber peeled and diced
- 14 cherry tomatoes diced
- 1 pomegranate
- 20 g parsley finely chopped
- 20 g coriander finely chopped
- 1 lemon juice of
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp sumac
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 baby gem lettuce
- 1 lemon cut into 4 wedges
- Add the finely diced cucumber and tomato to a bowl with the pomegranate seeds. All of these should be roughly the same size.
- Stir in the chopped herbs.
- Add all of the ingredients for the dressing (lemon juice, olive oil, sumac and salt) and stir to combine.
- Arrange the lettuce leaves on a large plate or platter.
- Fill each one with a generous spoonful of the salad.
- Serve with the lemon wedges and enjoy!