Banana Walnut Muffins
A deliciously healthy afternoon pick-me-up, free from any added sugar and filled with fibre and good fats.
Servings 12 muffins
- 3 bananas ripe
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup avocado oil
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup walnuts chopped
- Preheat oven to 175 °C.
- Mash 2 of the bananas in a medium bowl and add all the wet ingredients to this.
- Mix the dry ingredients (minus the walnuts) in another medium bowl to combine.
- Add the chopped walnuts to the dry ingredients.
- Cut the remaining banana into slices and add these to the wet ingredients.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix everything together.
- Spoon the mixture evenly into muffin cases, you will get about 12 muffins.
- Cook for 30 minutes and enjoy!